Orkney Roastery - Christmas competition - Terms and Conditions
1. The prize is a single bag of 250g ‘Christmas Carol' coffee and 1 set of Aria crockery from the Orkney Roastery.
2. Entrants can only win a single bag and 1 crockery set. Four of each in total are available.
3. To enter visit www.facebook.com/ariacoffee and ‘like’ the ‘Christmas Competition’ post and comment with the word 'Christmas'.
4. Prize draw closes at 1700 GMT on 16th December 2018.
5. No purchase is necessary.
6. The winners will be selected in a random draw from all valid entries received by the closing date, and to be conducted within 14 days of the closing date.
7. The winners will be contacted by Facebook Messenger.
8. The winners will be contacted within 7 days of the draw date and the winner must respond to initial contact within 14 days. In the event that a winner has not responded within 14 days of notification then the promoter reserves the right to re-allocate the Prize to a reserve winner.
9. The Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the Prize as stated. The winner will be liable for all costs and expenses not stated relating to claiming or partaking of the prize. No cash alternative is available and once confirmed, the Prize is non-transferable or refundable.
10. The Promoter may substitute the Prize for a prize of an equal or greater value if, for any reason, the original prize is unavailable.
11. By entering, the winners agree that if they win, they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies.
12. By entering the Promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. Aside from the use of entry data for the performance of this Promotion, the Promoter will not use personal data for any other purpose without the express consent of the entrant.
14. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of the Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
15. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
16. All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
17. To the full extent permitted by law the Promoter will not accept liability for any loss, damage, injury or death arising from this promotion beyond its reasonable control. The promoter does not accept any liability for the acts of any third-party prize provider.
18. The promoter is the Orkney Roastery, Scotts Road, Hatston Industrial Estate, Kirkwall.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.